This is the third day that my bb's have been sore, as in super sore!

Late Saturday afternoon, my UTI has been in full force that it hurt so much when I peed. I was shocked that, when I wiped, there were spots of blood. I don't know if this was because of the UTI or if it's implantation bleeding. I've read that if the UTI is really bad, there could be blood in the pee. (Sorry too much information).

Sunday, my bb's were just a bit sore, barely there. They hurt when I go up and down the stairs with a bounce.

Monday was the most painful. Even just walking is enough for me to wince. It's even more painful than when I'm about to get my period.

Now, it's still sore but maybe I got used to the pain that it doesn't hurt as much as yesterday.

Right now, I don't want to think too much so I'll just ignore everything and carry on as I use to.

Hmm hmm.

0 (mga) komento: