Everyday routine

While on the two-week-wait, I've started taking cranberry juice every morning to aid relief for my UTI. 

Yep, it hurts every morning. :( I don't know if this will affect my chances this cycle. Hassle! Even though I've taken to drinking water constantly, it's just my luck that I still manage to get it.

Because of it, I've also gotten into the habit of drinking green tea with honey every day. Now is the time I'm really really thankful I have a ready supply of green tea. Hee hee.. Read somewhere that green tea is beneficial to those trying to conceive as it is a powerful antioxidant. Honey is a natural sweetener so no need to worry about those pounds adding up. :)

As for the supplements, here is the list of what DH and I are taking.


DHMe
AMUsana Essentials
Pharmaton
Usana Essentials
Usana Biomega
Prenatal Vitamins
PMUsana Essentials
Biomega
Usana Essentials
Usana Proflavanol


This is basically how my day goes.

1. Wake up and take a shower.
2. Drink green tea with honey before breakfast.
3. Eat breakfast.
4. Take Essentials, Biomega, and prenatal vits.
5. Drink water throughout the day.
6. Eat lunch.
7. Eat dinner.
8. Take Essentials and Proflavanol.

Now, I'm thinking of doing Usana's 5-day Reset program. Details here:

http://nutrimeal2health.wordpress.com/

I've asked a member of Usana and he said it's safe for TTC women and, in fact, he recommends it. 

Anyone care to share their routine? :)


1 (mga) komento:

Rackell said...

Hello, same rin tayo ng iniinom, cranberry. Same rin tayo na gusto narin magka baby.. Let's keep each other updated ha, and let's keep on praying that God will gave us healthy baby soon. :)